Round 1, Raceway 81 26th September, Round 2, 17th October Pinewood,
Final, 21st November Nat’s Track
Welcome to a Great Simplified Pro-
2021 sees Pro-
1/32 SCALE SPORTS LMP
1) Any commercially available chassis with a retail kit price not exceeding £40.00
2) JK Hawk 7, JK Hawk 7 BB, JK Hawk Retro, Falcon 7 motor.
3) Free gear ratio
4) Max width 64mm, Max wing height 32.5mm
5) Any 1/32 scale Sports LMP body, Open or closed and commercially available.
6) No additional aero devices are allowed.
1) Any commercially available chassis with a retail kit price not exceeding £50.00
2) JK Hawk 7, JK Hawk Retro, Falcon 7 motor.
3) Free Gear ratio
4) Max width 68mm, Max wing height 30mm.
5) Any commercially available 1/32 scale Formula One Body from any era providing it fits the chassis and specified dimensions.
1) An commercially available 1/24 scale Sports LMP body, Open or closed. No Wing Car Bodies. No additional aero devices are allowed.
2) Any 1/24th scale production chassis or GT12 laser chassis kit price not exceeding £40.00
3) Any commercially available, mass produced, sealed, unopened, FK motor. (Not to include FK size motors with removable, conventional endbells).
4) Free gear ratio.
5) Max width 83mm, Max wing height 38mm.
Race format (all events 4 or 6 lane tracks) 1 minute qualifying, 3 minute race segments, all laps to count, win from any heat.
Qualifying lap totals will be added to the finished lap scores in all races
In ALL classes;-
awarded to the driver in which ever class the car belongs.
Hosting clubs are required to supply race results in either Lapmaster results files or excel format.
Racers count 2 out of the 3 rounds for their Final Series Result.
Race program for the Raceway 81 round 26th September
Saturday 25th September 16.00 -
Sunday 26th Setember
08.00 open practice
9.30 Qualifying for 1/32 Sports (Note the results from the 1/32 race will define qualifying order for 1/23 F1)
10.10 1/32 heats (win from any heat) 6 x 3 minute segmental.
12.00 1/32 F1 heats 6 x 3 minute segmental (win from any heat)
14.00 1/24 warm up
15.00 1/24 heats 6 x 3 minute segmental (win from any heat)
We aim to get all racers away by 17.30 latest to enable easy travel.
Entry £15.00 adults , £10.00 juniors